things you’ll need:
a comb.(preferebly a backcombing comb)
a normal brush.
1. brush your hair striaght.
2. part your hair and seperate other parts from the part you’d like to backcomb.
3. lift up the area you want to backcomb (bit at a time)
4. from half way down all the way do the scalp drag the comb through it.
5. do this 2-3 times.
6. spray the horrible knotty part.
7. wait for it to dry.
8. from the non backcombed part up to the knotty part brush it down using a bormal brush ( so it’s volumised but not tatty and unhealthy looking)
9. makesure you look in the mirror from different angles so it looks right. ( some people do it straight on and don’t realise that the back of their heads look like a badgers ass.
10. spray over and enjoy. 🙂